Grinding belongs to the most important finishing operations in the engineering industry. From the point of view of the final quality of machined parts, it undoubtedly important to have the right parameters and settings. Grinding could be affected by various factors. Optimisation of this process requires knowledge of adequate parameters and deep observation of the topic with respect to the basic rules.
“flat surface” GRINDING MACHINE for serial production
Two-discs grinding machine with two vertical engine spindles, oppositely placed grinding discs for parallel grinding of flat surfaces.
It is characterized by powered spindles with anti-friction bearings for high-speed cutting and heavy load, cooled by liquid and digitally controlled.
Features of the “flat surface” grinding machine:
Device for conducting of workpieces for transitional grinding by a rotatory indexed movement and slump of a component, which is performed by a gearbox, circle movement of the servomotor, absolute code system soe E, fast changing and fixing of carriage discs.
Work zone for transitional ways of grinding, as well as for grinding with controlled slump of component and for grinding with controlled rotary of workpieces.
- Grinding disc: Ø 600mm outer
- Grinding dimension: 0,8 – 25,0 mm
- Workpiece height: 8 – 80 mm
- Speed of passing way: 20 – 240 mm/s
Tools are made of an approved set of grinding discs with a special configuration for a given technology.
"cylindrical" GRINDING MACHINES for serial production
Machines used for various kinds of workpieces for outer and inner grinding of cylindrical surfaces.
The machine is suitable for machining as well.
Loading and unloading of workpieces manually/by a robot.
- Height: 215 mm
- Largest diameter: 350 mm
- Largest length workpiece: 800 mm
- Largest length for grinding: 750 mm
- Maximal weight of workpieces: 50 kg
- Maximal angle of spindle: 270°
- Workpieces revolution, NC-programmed: 0-1.500 U/min.
- Z-axis, speed: 60 m/min
X1-axis: 500 mm
Z1-axis: 800 mm
- Speed continuously regulated
X1-axis :0-30 m/min.
- Range options: 0,0005 – 0,1 mm
Deburring – after grinding operation
The planetary brush ensures that workpieces are passing linearly under the turning brushes are de-burred and radiused evenly.
The conveyor feeding device is adapted to suit the range of components of the user and offers very quick changeover times
- Solid modern construction guarantees high accuracy.
- The powerful brushing head produces evenly radiused edges all around.
- Turn over station for processing both sides of components.
- Full automatic processing.
- Processing can take place dry or with coolant, depending on application.
- Workpiece size, single-side processing, nominal: Ø 400 mm
- Workpiece size, processing both sides, nominal: Ø 175 mm
- Workpiece thickness: 0,2 – 200 mm
- Brush speed: 400-2000 rpm
- Speed of planetary brushing head: 8-40 rpm
- Brush diameter: 3×260 mm
- Control of brush head feed: Automatic
- Brush types: SiC, ceramic or diamond impregnated plastic bristlkes, straight or obliquely fitted
- Component description: Outer rotor
- Material: sintered steel
- Dimensions: dia. 40 x 15 mm
- Operation: De-burr/radiusing 0,05 mm, both sides
- Hourly operation: 1500 pieces
- Annual production: 6 Mil.